You’ve probably already heard that we’re having a huge Christmas Event in Leiston this year, involving an ice rink, Santa’s grotto and all sorts of exciting entertainment. If you haven’t done so yet, go buy your ice rink tickets now so you have a slot booked!
Now, as per any great Christmas event, we’ve also got a load of great Christmas Market stalls lined up to make sure you can do some Christmas shopping and get some tasty festive food and drinks to lift your spirits. Take a look at the amazing selection of local businesses and crafty folk who will be featuring this year!
The Leiston Christmas market will be in the car park opposite Cinnamon, along with all the other Christmas festivities for the event.
Confirmed Christmas Market Stalls (Leiston 8-9th December 2018)
- Marshall and Lilley (Saturday)
- The Krafty Braumeister Ltd (Saturday & Sunday)
- Street Jesus (Saturday)
- Solitaire Entertainments (Saturday & Sunday)
- The Quince Tree Suffolk (Saturday & Sunday)
- Fee’s Wreaths and Decorations (Saturday & Sunday)
- Screwbolt Fixing (Saturday & Sunday)
- Julianna’s Hair Salon (Saturday)
- TFI Vegan (Sunday)
- Melanie Heal & David Threadkell (Saturday & Sunday)
- Leiston St Margarets Football Club Ladies Team (Saturday & Sunday)
- Gill Nonta (Saturday & Sunday)
- LetLanes Ltd (Saturday & Sunday)
- Bath Bomb Beauties (Sunday)
- Lucy’s Lollipops (Saturday & Sunday)
- Phoenix Faces (Saturday & Sunday)
- Samaritans (Saturday & Sunday)
- Home Sewn in Suffolk (Saturday & Sunday)
- CRASL (Saturday)
- Leiston Girlguiding (Saturday & Sunday)
- Leiston Events Group (Saturday & Sunday)
- Leiston Lasses Run London (Saturday & Sunday)
- Berryfield Alpacas (Saturday)
- The Body Shop At Home (Saturday & Sunday)
- Pete’s Pizza (Saturday & Sunday)
- Sizewell Sports & Social Club Bar & BBQ (Saturday & Sunday)
- Muddlers Mobile Drinks Bar (Saturday & Sunday)
- Leiston Tea Ladies (Saturday & Sunday)
Leiston Christmas Market Stallholder News
So, what do our Christmas market stallholders do? Well, here’s a taster from various social media posts.
View this post on Instagram
Joining our new winter ale is a limited edition brew: River 100. Fresh wild hops picked around the Hundred River in Aldringham make this beer unique. 24 hours after picking, the hops ended up in the brew kettle to release its full flavour aromas. Added homegrown Magnum and Saphir hops complete this year’s celebration beer of the hop harvest. ABV: 4.5% . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . #kraftybraumeister #beerreview #beerlabel #newbeer #newbeeralert #suffolkbrewed #craftbeer #beerstagram #bier #britishcraftbeer #craftbeerlover #craftbeers #beersofinstagram #craftbrewery #instabeer #ilovebeer #beerlover #brewerylife #craftbeernerd #craftbeergirl #craftbeerjunkie #craftbeerstagram #craftnotcrap #beertography #ratebeer #beerporn #beer #beergeek #drinklocal
Come to Leiston on Ice & See our Christmas Market in Suffolk
Bring the family to Leiston on the weekend of the 8th and 9th of December for our 2018 Christmas Event, book a slot on the ice rink, do a bit of leisurely shopping at the Christmas market and come see our fantastic Christmas entertainment. It’ll be a great family day out!
Also, take a look at the Leiston Christmas Event Gallery to see what we’ve done previously when we celebrate Christmas in Leiston.
This year’s Christmas Market in Leiston is all booked up for stallholders, but if you’re interested in hosting a stall for any of our future events, please get in touch.